Leverage 12-11-2011 "Girls' Night Out Job"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by pendragn, Dec 11, 2011.

1. pendragn

pendragn Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2001
    Ames Iowa
    I feel the first couple of Leverage were the best, and the recent seasons were kind of weak. I must say this episode with Gina Bellman, Jeri Ryan and Beth Riesgraf in cocktail dresses definitely made this episode one of my favorites. :)

tk

2. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    Not the STRONGEST of episodes, but miles better than the awful episode last week. Nice seeing Jeri Ryan's "Tara" back again. Guess she had a gap in her schedule over on "Body of Proof." Unfortunately for her, it looks like she might have a lot more gaps in her schedule next season.

I kind of wish they would've been a little more vague about how they intertwined the "Girl's Night Out" story with the "Boy's Night Out" story... you know, figure out a way that you might see the guys vaguely in the background of a scene, or have one of the girls toss something off a roof or balcony, only to hit one of the guys in the head next week who would be standing below. Something like that.

I liked the dance with Jeri Ryan. Very smooth moves. :)

3. frombhto323

frombhto323 Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Washington, DC
    They got back on track with this episode. While the past two seasons have been a bit too whimsical for my taste, this episode felt like it belonged in the first two seasons. Nothing heavy about it, of course, but not too silly, either.

4. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Or somebody. I noticed a lot of suspicious cuts surrounding the smoother moves. ;)

5. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    Yeah, "I liked the dance with the body double standing in for Jeri Ryan" was just too long to type. :D