1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legends of Tomorrow: All Episodes Discussion

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by OlicityTiva, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Jan 8, 2018 #1 of 46
    OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Did anyone else see the last episode? Beebo the God of War, episode? It had me cracking up.

wtherrell likes this.
  2. Jan 9, 2018 #2 of 46
    NJChris

NJChris Kermie Loves Elmo TCF Club

May 11, 2001
    Huntington...
    Silly Vikings.... ;)

I didn't like when Stein died! Reminded me of my dad... bah... lost it.

3. Jan 9, 2018 #3 of 46
    OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Stein's death had me crying like crazy. What's worse is that I didn't even have time to prepare myself for it, as I hadn't known that the actor was leaving.

4. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Active Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I do not normally watch this show, but was willing to catch #3.09 "Beebo the God of War" in anticipation of seeing Matt Ryan guest as John Constantine -- which turned out to be the tiniest cameo in the final minute of the episode. Ugh. The story did not win me over, but I can see why fans find it entertaining. At least I am certain that #3.10 will be worth it. (Reminder, the show is back from hiatus starting *tonight* in a NEW TIMESLOT, Mondays at the start of primetime.)

5. pkscout

pkscout Active Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Honolulu, HI
    I'm starting to think this will not get renewed. This is one of only four shows I record that are going during the Olympics (the others being Black Lightning, The Magicians, and Property Brothers), and it's the only one debuting it's mid-season during the Olympics. *And* on a new night and time. That doesn't bode well...

6. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    It's been renewed.

pkscout likes this.
  7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Man, I didn't remember any part of the "previouslys".

I like John Constantine. I thought his show was mishandled, which helped lead to its cancellation. I hope he shows up on some of the other CW superhero shows. He'd definitely be a great fit on Supernatural.

Supernatural might be the only CW superhero/supernatural show I watch without a prominent, out gay character.

8. ej42137

ej42137 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles
    On "Supernatural", just because Charlie Bradbury is dead doesn't mean she won't come back.

Edit: Told ya!

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    OlicityTiva likes this.
  9. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    I LOVED season 3 of Legends, and can't wait for S4 with both Wally and Constantine.

10. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    This show is barely watchable cheese. But that Constantine guy is a terrible actor.

11. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    This is some of the best cheese on television. And I like Constantine.

Different strokes, I guess!

Crobinzine and dianebrat like this.
  12. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    When cheese is the objective, cheese can be well done. Gourmet cheese.

13. RGM1138

RGM1138 I wanna Rock TCF Club

Oct 6, 1999
    Gulfport, MS
    Geez, what a dummy. I bought S3 months ago and haven’t watched it yet. Now, it’s already available on Netflix.
    :rolleyes:

14. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    This show is more like gubmint cheese but it is a fun watch most times.

15. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Maybe I can settle on Velveeta.

16. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    I will say this for Legends, as cheesy as it is, thank God it's not as broody/boring as Arrow and Flash have been.

wtherrell likes this.
  17. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Yeah, it's taking all my will-power to finish out the current seasons. And they'll be on a VERY short leash next season...and hint of yet more Omnipotent Villains and I'll be out.

18. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    To be honest, I'm only gonna continue watching the Flash for two reasons. One, being that I want to support Grant in the show. I enjoyed him on Glee, and now I enjoy him somewhat, as Barry. And two, I'm a shipper of Barry/Iris and I like their relationship.

As for Arrow, I honestly only keep watching it for Olicity. All the team drama is boring AF. Though thankfully Colton/Roy will be back next year. Hopefully that will cause the writers to get their s--- together.

As for Legends, I might be alone in this, but I loved this whole season. And I can't wait to see more of Wally and Constantine.

19. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Legends is my favorite of the DC shows. Which is a little surprising, but it's gotten so enjoyable (in a completely bonkers way), and Flash and Arrow have gotten so glum and boring (Omnipotent Villains who will nevertheless be defeated take all the real stakes out of it)...even Supergirl has gotten too glum, although nowhere near as bad as the others.

Black Lightning is good, but it doesn't grab me the way LoT does.

20. OlicityTiva

OlicityTiva Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Legends has gotten so crazy that I look forward to how wacky the show is. I always find myself unable to stop grinning or laughing at the absurdity of each new episode. I think casting Caity/Sara as the leader was a good choice. She's good at kicking their butts in line when they need it, but she's also good at being there for them when needed. And you know, I've really enjoyed Mick's character growth, especially since Snart died.. Which ripped my heart out, damn writers.