Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 10/9/2007 (S09E03) "Impulsive"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Oct 10, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I don't normally follow this show as it airs; I just can only take so much of Law & Order overall, and this series is kinda boring/repetitive at times since it's so single-mindedly focused on all things rape. So I let it become filler during reruns.

But I saw the previews and Kyle Gallner was guest starring in it, so I figured I'd grab this episode now.

The man just has the role of pouty victim down to a science. I can't help myself but to watch anything I discover he's performing in.

He didn't disappoint in this episode, either. And on top of that it seemed like the writers went a couple steps beyond where they normally finish up with such stories to really give the viewer something to think about.

I see, too, that he's got 3 movies coming out; nice to see that he's growing into more film roles and not so limited to television anymore.

2. appleye1

appleye1 Active Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Back From...
    Nice seeing "Sabrina" again too. She lost a bunch of that weight she put on when she was pregnant. (And I read that she's pregnant again so I guess she'll be putting it back on!)

3. MikeCC

MikeCC TiVotee

Jun 19, 2004
    And did you catch the "Heros" ad on the side of the bus they were tailing? It wasn't in-your-face, but it was definitely there...

4. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    WELCOME BACK, SABRINA! Shes one of those women that gets really unattractive during pregnancy. I think her face swells up and causes her partially closed eye to completely shut.