Law & Order: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by etz, May 20, 2011.

1. etz

etz New Member

Sep 8, 2006
    I just noticed that there's two episodes that are both flagged as repeats to air this coming week. Since I have a 'new episodes only' season pass, both were not set to record. Various online episodes guides indicate that they are new episodes, so check your to-do list.

5/23/11 - Big Rock Mesa
    5/25/11 - Angel's Knoll

2. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I just tried looking this up on TV.com to see if they really were repeats (I had seen the same thing as you did in the guide) because the Big Rock Mesa episode description sounded similar to a show I had seen already, which, it turns out, was not an episode of L&O:LA.

The TV.com episode guide doesn't even list Angel's Knoll. It shows Big Rock Mesa as episode 16, then jumps to an episode titled Plummer Park, which they list as episode 23, then it lists Van Nuys as episode 24.

Given that it hasn't been renewed (cancelled, whatever), it's not surprising that things are jumping around a bit. There are two shows slotted for Saturday, May 28, that are listed as repeats and have generic descriptions and no titles. I don't know if those will truly be repeats (NBC has been repeating the episodes on Saturday nights) or if these will be first run episodes to try to burn off what they have. The Van Nuys episode (which according to TV.com is the last one of this season) is scheduled for Monday, May 30th.

Suffice to say if you are looking to watch out the end of this series, you may want to pay attention or reset your SP to both repeats and first run to make sure you don't miss any.

Thanks, etz!

3. km

km Member

Dec 1, 2001
    Atlanta....
    tvguide.com lists the Monday & Wednesday episodes as new. tvguide gets its listing independent of Tribune. The Saturday episodes are listed as reruns.

4. etz

etz New Member

Sep 8, 2006
    My guide now has the "Plummer Park" episode listed as having first aired in February 2011 (I don't think it actually did), so it's not set to record. Check your listings and you may need to add it manually if necessary.

For a while there was a "Van Nuys" episode in the guide, but it's been pulled.

5. km

km Member

Dec 1, 2001
    Atlanta....
    tvguide.com lists the 5/30 "Plummer Park" as new while zap2it (Tribune) marks it as a rerun. Same issue as last week.