law and order CI 6/8

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jun 9, 2008 #1 of 11
    newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I hope they just dont kiss and make up next week. That will seem too neat and tidy. I was hoping the brooklyn guy wound up being her new partner.

Nice to see the female cop from dexter find work in off season.

So did someone in the immediate dept put the rat in the drawer or is that why he looked all around..wondering?

2. Jun 9, 2008 #2 of 11
    ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    I thought Eames was too nasty to Goren. The guy was trying to get his badge back and she's pissed off at him for not telling her about some undercover work. If anything the Captain is to blame for setting up how it all went down.

3. Jun 9, 2008 #3 of 11
    MikeekiM

MikeekiM Palindromer

Jun 25, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    I was trying to place that cop, Michael... In the end my wife figured it out...he's Tina Fey's pager salesman boyfriend from 30 Rock... :)

4. Jun 9, 2008 #4 of 11
    markz

markz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I exclaimed "Beeper King" as soon as I saw him. My wife also reminded me he was Horatio's brother on CSI: Miami.

5. tivogurl

tivogurl New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Several times in the series Eames has expressed unexplained and disproportionate anger at Goren. I think it's just the writer's cop-out method of manufacturing tension.

6. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    To be fair, by police standards he can be a pretty crappy partner. I think she's been fairly consistently portrayed as liking him personally, and being very disappointed when he doesn't treat her with the respect she thinks a partner deserves.

7. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    he had to 'play by the rules' i think is what legitimately got her ticked. Any other time he's out breaking the law but not this once?

8. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Right, and I think this plays into his mental illness. He doesn't get how thoroughly self-centered he is; when it suits him, the rules can go to hell and he expects her to have his back, but when it's her expectations he is utterly clueless.

He's always seemed mildly autistic, and it seems to be getting worse.

9. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    in case anyone find this post, this ep is on NBC tonight for you that didnt see it in HD the 1st time around

10. Dreaday

Dreaday New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Well I am sure some of that had to do with him getting suspended, you could see how bad he wanted to get back in! I am sure he just did not want to take any chances at that point, I mean I wouldn't have. The way I see it he was just trying to get his job back:)

11. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Wasn't he also in SVU? He transferred out pretty early due to not being able to handle the sex crimes. I *think* he might have gone back to narcotics. No idea if they used the same name for the character.