Last night's Legacies had a DC logo into?!? + Superman reference

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Puppy76, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Puppy76

Puppy76 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Okay, so probably it was an accident, but like what if it's their way of having fun with the Crisis? :-D

2. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom Active Member

Sep 17, 2015
    I don't watch it but if they were going to get involved they should have been included. Someone commented the only CW show not included was "Nancy Drew", but "All American", "Supernatural" (surely THEY could have been in it), "Riverdale", "Dynasty", "Charmed", "Masters of Illusion", "Penn & Teller" and "Whose Line" were also not a part of it.

3. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Powell, TN
    I would have loved a little Whose Line improv thrown in.

4. Puppy76

Puppy76 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Kevin Smith said that I think (or someone on the Crisis Aftermath show) about Nancy Drew being the only show not part of the crossover :-D Greg Gugenheim (however you spell it) goes "darn it, that was supposed to be a secret!" or something like that :-D

Technically aside from the fact that obviously they wouldn't be part of it because they're not the same set of universes, Legacies is I think CBS while the DC shows are of course Warner Brothers, BUT still I think the logo and then the immediate reference to Superman were not accidents :-D

And oh my gosh this week's Legacies was good/fun. I was laughing out loud multiple times through it, and it all felt out of control, in a good way.

I LOVE the new fairy character they introduced last week, and it was awesome having him on again. And the "super squad" thing with the actually-cool vampire pulling up in a red corvette with the little boy, then the rest of the "super squad" pulling up a half minute later in dorky scooters had me laughing so hard.

I literally watch the majority of The CW's shows at this point lol. All American, Nancy Drew, Who's Line, and Riverdale are the only shows I can think of that I don't, and even then Nancy Drew's not the worst thing ever (I'd just like a case of the week thing, and lose the ghosts...I watch 90 thousand shows with supernatural elements, but don't like it in Nancy Drew)

justen_m likes this.
  5. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    Same here puppy! On all points!

Puppy76 likes this.