Las Vegas 10/3/2005 (S03E03) "Double Down, Triple Threat"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Oct 4, 2005 #1 of 31
    dswallow

dswallow Save the Moderatоr TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

This episode is like the complete opposite of the Crossing Jordan episode that it goes with. Everything wrong about it was right about this one. Last week I commented about how Las Vegas was nothing like it used to be the last 2 seasons -- well, this episode seems to have everyone back true to form. And it was a rich episode, too.... lots going on.

And it was a nice creative excuse to keep Jerry O'Connell in his underwear for just about the whole hour. ;)

That view from what may become Danny's new bedroom is awesome. I wonder what it goes for in real life.

2. Oct 4, 2005 #2 of 31
    busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Sam's nipples in HD were amazing!

3. Oct 4, 2005 #3 of 31
    pendragn

pendragn Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2001
    Ames Iowa
    I concur! :D

tk

4. Oct 4, 2005 #4 of 31
    cpalma

cpalma New Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Massachusetts
    I got the 'LV' to 'Crossing Jordan' crossover. There was a crime related to LV and LV went to help solve it. What was the purpose of the 'Crossing Jordan" to "LV" crossover. The last time both shows crossed-over each episode was related to a crime.

Regardless of if it made sense, it was more of 'Las Vegas' fluff that I enjoy.

5. Oct 4, 2005 #5 of 31
    Magister

Magister Fat, Dumb and Happy

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC

Advertisements

The nice thing about the crossover, is the two shows don't require you to have seen the other if this is in RE-RUN. You haven't lost anything.

And Sam's Nipples looked good in standard TV as well...

6. Oct 4, 2005 #6 of 31
    mrpantstm

mrpantstm Well aren't you

Jan 25, 2005
    Fredericksbu...
    I agree but I doubt he'll take it. I think the whole baseball card scene is going to make him keep the house. course I don't know much about the series so I could be way off.

The Princess had an interesting dress ;)

Glad to see Jerry O'Connell getting some play :D

Didn't realize the Crossing Jordan crossover since I don't really watch that.

7. Oct 4, 2005 #7 of 31
    chrispitude

chrispitude New Member

Apr 23, 2005
    That "Persian Paris Hilton", Morann Peri. Wow.

- Chris

8. Oct 4, 2005 #8 of 31
    KRS

KRS Mmm...invisible cola

Jan 30, 2002
    Franklin, MA
    They were pretty nice in SD as well. :D

9. Oct 4, 2005 #9 of 31
    Magister

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    She was like 'Paris Hilton' only tan and fit... Did you notice the abs?!?!

Absolutely stunning... Always count on LV for the honeys...

10. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW
    This was not a crossover. There weren't any plot points to tie the two together, unlike last year, where I was totally lost in LV without watching CJ.

This was just a publicity stunt to get people to watch Crossing Jordan. I won't fall for this trick, ever again.

All in all, it was a good episode for LV.

Is Delinda working for the Las Vegas Tourism Center? It looks like she's going to be working at all the real LV nightclubs to promote them.

11. Magister

Oct 17, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Crossing Jordan is actually a pretty good show. I saw it for the first time last year because of the cross over. It is in my SP. I have to watch LV live though, and TiVo Prison Break.

12. mmilton80

mmilton80 Custom User Title

Jul 28, 2005
    Massachusetts
    I was very annoyed with the Darrell Hammon character. I found it extremely rediculous.

Sam of course is always a vision and its good to see woody get play.

13. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Agreed. This episode plus his guest spot on L&O:CI showed that while DH is a highgly talented impressoinist, he's unimpressive as an actor.

14. Brig1977

Brig1977 none

Sep 29, 2005

ha, that was the first thing I noticed in that scene, I even backed it up again to make sure thats what I saw because it was SO obvious.
    I wonder what they do in scenes like that, keep it extra cold on the set for that scene, or pinch the hell out of them in between takes???

I remember on Sex and the City they had an episode where all the girls were trying out "fake" nipples to see what kind of reaction they got. I get incredibly embarassed in those situations : :eek:

15. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    They had one episode last year where Sam used her nipplage to gain an advantage.

16. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Hmmm, maybe that's what the Key Grip does! :)

17. Brig1977

Brig1977 none

Sep 29, 2005
    Is that like a "fluffer" for woman?

18. TivoGeezer

TivoGeezer Snow-ina-ear

Dec 3, 2003
    Danbury, CT
    Anyone have a copy of Las Vegas from this week they can send me? We recorded Crossing Jordan and just watched it tonight, but did not record Las Vegas because we usually do not watch it. It would be nice to see the remainder of the show. PM me if you do and can. Thanks.

19. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I was hoping the scam dude was actually pulling another scam. that would have added a nice twist. That's so cruel the daughter doing that. I'd disinherit her immediately. The jake thing is getting old for even this show. Danny better bust that lie open soon.

20. eddyj

eddyj Señor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    Don't have it, sorry. But there was no more story. The Las Vegas episode was a stardalone, it just had Woody and Jordan in it. But you "missed" nothing fromt the CJ line.