Kyle XY ABC airings gone

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Leo Valiant, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Leo Valiant

Leo Valiant Member

Apr 19, 2000
    Fresno, CA

Advertisements

Looks like Kyle XY is gone from the schedule on ABC. So no more HD for me, back to ABC-Family and standard def.

So the 7/9/2007 (S02E05) "Come to Your Senses" Will NOT be airing on ABC the following Friday. If you had a ABC Only SP to Kyle XY, you will have one chance this Sunday on ABC-Family to catch the missed episode.

2. speedy4022

speedy4022 New Member

Nov 27, 2000
    Idaho
    I noticed this before mondays airing but it makes me mad :mad: because I relied on ABC for the HD broadcast.

3. mhn2

mhn2 New Member

Sep 10, 2003
    Arlington, TX
    +1

4. bicker

bicker bUU

Nov 9, 2003
    Florida
    Bummer.

5. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY

Advertisements

This is why for two years I have kept a Season Pass on ABC-Family for Kyle XY, but also have had an ARWL for "Kyle XY" + Audio/Video + High-Def ...

I record the Monday ABC Family showing via the season pass, but don't watch it if my To Do list shows there's also a later repeat on an HD channel. After I watch the HD version, I delete both shows. If there's no HD showing within a week, I watch the ABC-Family version.

6. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    The ABC Friday night slot, I believe, is now going to be filled by second-showings of ABC FAMILY's new offering, that marvelously upbuilding family-themed show "GREEK".

7. gastrof

gastrof Hubcaps r in fashion

Oct 31, 2003
    Potato and pen.
    I have the entire first season (if you can call that run a season) from the recent Sunday marathon, as well as every season 2 episode aired so far.

I've not watched anything after the season-two opener.

Should I?

8. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I like it as a pleasant summer diversion, but not .. "must see". It's occasionally a little sentimental/schmaltzy and sometimes cornball, but it's a pretty good story.

9. Aug 8, 2007 #9 of 14
    Jason

Jason Member

Oct 3, 2000
    Walnut...
    I keep holding onto hope that ABC will bring back the Kyle XY HD showings on Friday. I just checked the ABC site, and the Greek HD showing is gone for this Friday. What's in its slot? Reruns of George Lopez. Does anyone know if they're going to bring back the HD showings of Kyle XY? I understood ABC putting Greek in HD on their Friday schedule to promote the new ABC Family show, but George Lopez? :eek:

10. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    Dammit, I started watching "Greek" in that HD slot. Now I missed this week's, unless there's another repeat on ABC Family.

After seeing stuff in HD, it sure is hard to go back to watching them in SD.

11. MarkHolbrook

MarkHolbrook TiVo wannabe

Nov 26, 2007
    Fort...
    I just got my TiVo HD for Christmas and have been learning how to set things up. I get ABC Family (non-HD) in fact I don't even have HD yet... Waiting for my tube TV to die..

Anyway we enjoy Kyle XY so I wanted to setup a Season pass. When I type in the title it doesn't even seem to know it's a show... Is this because there have been no recent airings?

12. bicker

bicker bUU

Nov 9, 2003
    Florida
    A show needs to be in the guide to set up a Season Pass.

13. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    But while your waiting for it to show up in the guide again, create a wishlist so that if starts up again before you expect it, you won't miss it.

14. Dreaday

Dreaday New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    Yeah it actually starts pretty soon, January 14th actually so it will be her sooner than later!