Kyle XY 9/3/2007 (S02E13) "Leap of Faith"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Sep 4, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I was getting a bit worried there at the end about the wavering support shown by some of the Tragers, but Josh set them all straight with his resolute statement about exactly who Kyle really is.

I was glad to see Foss apparently followed Declan's lead, at least a little, but think he should've done a lot better by the time he had some interaction with the Tragers and it was obvious the family wasn't planning to kick Kyle out to the street.

I had to laugh when Declan made the comment about Foss listening, followed by the cut to Foss listening.

It certainly won't bother me if Jessi really died, but somehow I expect she's going to survive.

I just hate having to wait until 2008 for more.

2. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    Yep she's coming back.

3. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    This show is pretty cheesy, but my kids watch it, so I do, too.

4. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    I don't have the excuse that Indy has. I watch it because I enjoy it. Marguerite MacIntyre is a MILF. :D

So is Emily feeling some remorse and trying to find a way out from Madacorp without endangering her real daughter? That's the vibe I'm getting.

5. Family

Family Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2001
    Keep it on during summer and it's watchable.

6. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    For the first time ever, I think, I can't tell if a character on a show is good or bad. I don't know if she's manipulating Kyle or actually switching sides.

7. ccooperev

ccooperev TIVOSMITTEN

Apr 24, 2001
    Chicago, IL USA
    The actor that plays Josh is showing some real abilities especially with emotional content. The whole story line with the girlfriend was nicely played. While I like Declan's character, I thought the whole awkwardness in the last episode was well... awkward.

8. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    I really like the Josh character. He seems like a realistic character. The writing for him is well done.