Kyle XY 8/27/2007 (S02E12) "Lockdown"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Aug 27, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    Cool, now Kyle can partition his brain off with his memories of a particular individual and interact with the self of them he's created in his mind. That could make for some rather good X-rated material. :)

Keclan was a cute reference.

It was almost like clockwork as soon as Kyle climbed out the window, peace came to the household one by one. Kinda funny.

BTW, for those wondering about the "season finale" reference... the show did get a 23-episode order for the season. They're splitting it into two parts; this 13-episode run ends with next weeks episode, then there'll be a 10-episode winter run in early 2008.

2. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    They sort of hit us over the head with the "nature versus nurture" debate, eh?

3. mrmike

mrmike Custom User Title

May 2, 2001
    Grrrr.

4. ccooperev

ccooperev TIVOSMITTEN

Apr 24, 2001
    Chicago, IL USA
    Kyle is going to have to "Come Out" to his family particularly if he is bringing his "sister" home with him. ;-)

5. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    Are we sure that's his sister?

6. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    Well, no. Not SURE. I'm assuming that's why ccooperev put it in "quotes." :)

But that's my guess and I'm sticking to it.

7. ccooperev

ccooperev TIVOSMITTEN

Apr 24, 2001
    Chicago, IL USA
    Jessie is probably a clone of Adam's girlfriend but to Kyle, they are more bonded by cirucmstances of their "birth" so I used the term sister in that regards. And Kyle feels an overwhelming urge to protect her but in a brotherly fashion rather than in a boyfriend fashion.

Thats how I see it anyways...

8. c3po33

c3po33 New Member

Sep 1, 2002
    South FL
    This show is great in the summer, I hope it doesn't get lost in Jan/Feb with all the other shows out there.

9. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    I was a bit uncomfortable watching this episode with my kid when Josh was talking about feeling up his girlfriend.