Kyle XY 8/13/2007 (S02E10) "House of Cards"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Aug 13, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    I loved how Jessi drew the picture for Paige as something of a "I was here" message to her mom; as well as how Nicole is matching up Jessi and Kyle because of the way she "draws."

2. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    how long would it take to draw a picture like that? seems like it would take forever.

3. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    What did it say on the back of the photo that Kyle took out of the box? Was that Italian or something?

Pretty awesome episode.

4. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    So Jessi is the spitting image of Adam Baylin's one true love? They're really stacking the deck against Amanda, aren't they?

Amanda needs to recall some of her kick-butt moves from Elektra and put the smackdown on Jessi -- but only after Jessi and Kyle team up to take Madacorp down. :D

5. ccooperev

ccooperev TIVOSMITTEN

Apr 24, 2001
    Chicago, IL USA
    So what are the odds that Tom Foss survives?

6. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    He'll survive. He may wish he were dead, but he'll survive. :)

I liked the subtle references to The X-Files and Star Trek as they were taking Foss away.
    I think I heard "the truth is out there" and "resistance is futile". :D

7. IDSmoker

IDSmoker Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I'm just glad my original assumption that Kyle & Jessi were both clones of Baylin turned out to be wrong!

Jessi's attraction for Kyle was starting to creep me out, and the implications for Declan's interest in Jessi had overtones of Greek tragedy... not that there's anything wrong with that! :D

8. Peter000

Peter000 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    How do we know, just from that photo, that she was Adam Baylin's one true love? They could just as easily be brother and sister.

9. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _
    Note to ABC Family!!! The opaque ad above the ABC Family logo was really obnoxious, I will not be watching Slacker Cats, thanks.

This weeks episode was really good, in the future I'm going to try and pick up the later re-runs that don't have the ads all over the screen (Greek was the culprit a few weeks ago as well).

Really missing the ABC HD rebroadcasts.

10. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    Seriously! It took up 20% of the screen , at one point I was yelling at the tv " F___ slacker cats I want to watch Kyle XY"