Kyle XY 7/16/2007 (S02E06) "Does Kyle Dream of Electric Fish?"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jul 16, 2007.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

Jessi's gonna really end up strange if she keeps watching those old black & white movies, then lives them in real life.

I was hoping Josh would come to his senses and realize his ideal girlfriend is right in front of him already. Hopefully we're on the way to Josh realizing it.

I didn't see the Foss twist coming; that seems really strange. Both the disappearance of everything in the warehouse and the lengths to which Adam went to give Kyle a rather simplistic message.

I'd really have expected the name of the company that Stephen is working for would've been talked about enough at home that Kyle would've heard by now. Certainly he'd have even just asked what his new job was once he learned he accepted a position.

2. AboundingJoy

AboundingJoy New Member

Jul 27, 2004
    Southeast US
    Also, the girl posing as Jessi's sister was at the house before and met the mom, but I guess the dad wasn't around. Hopefully they'll all make the connection soon.

3. atrac

atrac New Member

Feb 27, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Yikes, are the replays over on ABC? I don't have ABC Family so I think I'm probably out of luck. :(

4. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...
    I didn't see the Foss thing coming but I always thought his character was fishy.

5. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

Not anymore, at least for now. But they do stream them online...

http://abcfamily.go.com/broadband/player.html

This weeks episode should go up today sometime; last weeks is still up there now.

And of course you can download via Bittorrent.

6. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    Didn't really understand the 'holographic memory' ability.

I mean, it makes sense that his mind is so sharp that he can catalog his memories for recall later and maybe even notice details he didn't notice before but how can he view things from different angles than where he was located at the time? Doesn't make sense. No matter how smart you are your mind can't see things that your eyes were not phisically able to.

7. IDSmoker

IDSmoker Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I assumed they meant that Kyle's mind had the ability to 'fill-in-the-blanks'

I wonder if Stephen will ever discover that it was his new employer who bought out his old company and fired him in the first place?

Anybody else feel dumb when seeing the company's name in print for the first time and realizing that it wasn't spelled Manticore?
    I still miss seeing Jessica every week in Dark Angel!!!
    :eek: