Kudos to Milo

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by TyroneShoes, Dec 9, 2007.

1. TyroneShoes

TyroneShoes HD evangelist

Sep 6, 2004

Advertisements

Now that we're allowed to post HR20 stuff...

In case some don't know (I didn't), Craig has done a phenomenal job of documenting the HR20 over at DBStalk. The sheer volume of material alone is staggering. What a boon to folks faced with the prospect of moving to the HR20, which will probably be most of us at some time or another. Craig, you are either well-paid by DTV or are insanely devoted to detail. Maybe a little of both. Either way, it's really quite an accomplishment, and everyone here should know about this valuable resource that you've created. I've never seen anything quite like it, and you have probably helped a lot of folks with this, a lot. Nice job.:up:

2. tfederov

tfederov M GO BLUE!!!

Jul 6, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Craig is truely a monster of the documentation. He was a huge factor in my HD DVR comparison sheet (which is in my sig for those that care).

3. milominderbinder

milominderbinder New Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Chicagoland
    I don't know what to say.

I am just a nerd. An Electrical Engineer by degree. Own my own business. I pay the same bill everyone else does. I got a free HR20 last summer. After documenting how everyone else here was getting theirs, I had the same success. But I own no stock and have never received compensation from DIRECTV.

When I was starting to use the HR20, the manual was the worst I had ever seen. I started compiling ideas, tricks, and tips as they came up.

Thank you!

- Craig