KMTTG Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by Beckg, Jul 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beckg

Beckg New Member

Apr 14, 2016

Advertisements

Hello all, I've recently changed from using Archivo to KMTTG and would appreciate a little help.

1. In Archivo, there was a column that would indicate if the program had already been archived on the main screen where all the tivo recordings are listed. Is there a way in KMTTG to easily tell which recordings I've already downloaded/archived?

2. Is there a way to automatically delete the old bak, qsfix and mpg files after I've confirmed the mp4 file created is working? I'm not using the commercial skip for the time being - I will probably get VideoReDo in the future as others have suggested.

Thanks very much!

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    1. Enable File-Configure-Visual-"Highlight processed shows in history file", re-start kmttg, then previously processed shows will have a yellowish background.
    2. File-Configure-File Settings has various options for file removal that can be enabled

krkaufman likes this.
  3. Richard959

Richard959 New Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Just started with kmttg on windows 10. Getting .mpg files (as planned) with download and decrypt -but using same configuration - getting .ts files when selecting older .tivos which were downloaded using tivo desktop plus - and which are located on my pc and dropped into the kmttg "files" table.

I am using decrypt using DSD option which is calling DSDCmd with some switches listed in the log file "-s: D" when it runs. Not sure what I am doing wrong. "Download tivo files in TS format is not checked". I updated the tools and the app says it is current.

What Can I try next?

Thanks

4. Sparky1234

Sparky1234 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2006
    Had to completely uninstall and reinstall kmttg to clear up some issues...