Advertisements Need opinions, please. Can't make up my mind... I had been wanting a second Tivo HD and jumped on Amazon's deal earlier this month which allowed me to get one for only $99 with the purchase of a new tv. Before I received the new HD, Tivo announced the HD XL. Here is the quandary. I can resell the $99 HD for around $200 or so and apply the est. $100 profit to purchase of the HD XL. Plus, I have a couple hundred $$ in gift certificates on Amazon -- all of which would bring my net cost to around $300ish. Or I can keep the $99 HD -- at that price, it almost feels "free". Yes, i know i can upgrade the hard drive on it -- due to time constraints would prefer not to. And if I did, I'd buy a kit with pre-prepped hard drive. Current price for that kit on DVRupgrade is $349. Help me decide -- what would you do? Anybody got a coin to flip?