K-Ville OAD: 10/1/07 Episode 1.3 *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Fish Man, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Fish Man

Fish Man Phish Food

Mar 4, 2002
    0.7 miles...
    This was my favorite so far. It's getting better IMHO. Even if the aspect of Embry knowing a prostitute that he "loved like a daughter" was a little sappy.

For some reason I was really amused at Adrienne Barbeau playing the "madam". :D

Locations note: The scenes ostensibly in "Eastover" were filmed either in Gentilly or Lakeview. (My wife and I were uncertain, but we're quite sure it was one of those and in fact not Eastover.)

2. Casual

Casual Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Good Ep.

Like the TS said -- the show is getting better. I'm a huge Anthony Anderson fan so I hope this show makes it.

3. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles

Really, that whole thing was the prime reason I'm getting ready to say buh-bye to this one.
    "A little sappy"?
    How about a lot?
    Piled up in the air, ten feet high?
    (And incredibly overdone)

All for a convuluted plot to run people out of their neighborhood?

Whatever. :rolleyes:

I think I'll flip a coin to decide if I'll watch next week or not but I'm sure
    the whole thing in the previews about Cobb being a criminal will be a misunderstanding.

4. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I'm still trying to catch up on watching all the new shows. This episode didn't do it for me. In fact, it was the episode that I said, you know.... I don't enjoy this show that much and I have other shows still waiting to be seen. I'm deleting the season pass on it.