Jericho 3/18/2008 (S02E06) "Sedition"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Mar 18, 2008.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...

Advertisements

I love this show!

I can't believe they've managed to pack so much into so few episodes. I know they taped two different season finale episodes, and whichever they show it's gonna fun to see the other one, too, eventually, when they come out on DVD with it.

Either way it goes, though, I can easily see how they could readily make at least another couple mini-seasons like this one.

2. AJRitz

AJRitz Princess Anti-Santa

Mar 25, 2002
    Overland...
    "I accept your surrender . . . but not your terms." :eek:

3. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    They did say "Next week Jericho's season finale" hopefully that means they will keep it going.

4. HDTivoUser

HDTivoUser Early Adopter

May 2, 2005
    Virginia
    Another season isn't going to happen if this thread is any indication of the show's popularity.

5. Todd

Todd Gee thanks Jeremy...

Oct 7, 1999
    Coastal...

Advertisements

Excellent show! Next week should be wild. I do hope it somehow comes back. What have the ratings been?

6. ihatecable

ihatecable Crazy Collies

Apr 16, 2003
    Long Island,NY
    Great show but my Tivo hung 50 mins into the episode (burn in hell desktop 2.6), Looks like what's his face (Army commander, notice his uniform "AS Army") isn’t as open minded as we thought he was. What happened in the last 10 min?

Possible spoiler:
    I think the mystery man is getting his information from Hawkins wife. Either that or Hawkins is bugged with some sort of tracker.

7. HDTivoUser

HDTivoUser Early Adopter

May 2, 2005
    Virginia
    The phone call must of been part of the 10 minutes you missed. The tracker was actually in the bomb itself. You should really just watch the last 10 minutes of the show online at CBS.com. It would be hard to explain everything that happened.

8. ihatecable

ihatecable Crazy Collies

Apr 16, 2003
    Long Island,NY
    I was like nooo!!! Then I immediately hopped on to CBS.com but it wasn’t posted at that time.

9. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    Thought it was a good episode.

Happy to see Mom.

10. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    Great episode!! I cannot wait until next week. I have to say that I have enjoyed this little mini season. They have jam packed it and I've enjoyed it. I would love a full season, but I worry if they would keep up the same pace if they have a 20 to 22 episode run versus the 7 episodes. I so hope next week is a season finale and not a series finale.

11. MacThor

MacThor Not Pictured

Feb 7, 2002
    Richmond VA
    Wow my stupid-meter went crazy at point of the last phone call. For John Smith to be the "mastermind" makes no sense given his actions of the past few episodes. Are we now supposed to think Valenti had nothing to do with the bombs?

12. Cainebj

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    I totally agree with you - there was a lot that hit my stupid meter last night: the black hood, the army allowing Mom to come in and see Jake (and not using her as leverage) - at first I thought he was hallucinating, the army getting to him out on the road so quickly, and the new John Smith twist - - - but, I just went with it :)

13. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Agreed. I really don't care for the direction the show has taken since its return and I feel the writers are taking far too many liberties with the viewers' intelligence & common sense. I continue to watch because I feel invested at this point, but in my opinion it's no longer the unique show it was when debuted.

14. zordude

zordude WDW Fan TCF Club

Sep 23, 2003
    Nashua, NH
    So did they have budget issues? You need to kill a character off before another one can return? :p

Z

15. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Glad to see they finally fixed the A.S. ARMY patches on the uniforms. Never made sense that they had the new flag but still had the U.S. patches.

So we're supposed to believe that in the 6-8 months since the bombs, they've built multiple skyscrapers and created a huge city out of Cheyenne? It would have been much more realistic if we saw tower cranes and signs of construction than completed skyscrapers. I realize that they said the city now has over a million people, but they still couldn't have built that downtown so quickly.

And it's always bothered me that this new government is basing its operations in Cheyenne when that's only 100 miles away from Denver, that received a direct nuclear strike. I'd think that they would want to find somewhere a little further removed from one of the ground zeroes.

16. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    So, when will the decision be made about what finale they will air and if it will be a season or series finale???

17. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I've been thinking Valenti = John Smith

And I assumed that the skyline of Cheyenne we saw was what was there before the fallout. Now, based on what they've tried to make the world think western Kansas looks like, they could be showing us something that doesn't look remotely like the real Cheyenne skyline. by the way, western Kansas doesn't have *that* many trees or hills. I've learned to over look it.

18. GadgetFreak

GadgetFreak New Member

Jun 3, 2002
    Maybe we should get ready to send nuts to DirecTV along with CBS -- perhaps DTV can work out a deal like they did with Friday Night Lights.

19. Cainebj

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    If that turns out to be the case then I am going to cry fowl because there is no way the voice on the cell phone is Daniel Benzali who plays Valente
    - OMG can you believe Murder One was 13 years ago? I'm old.

20. ihatecable

ihatecable Crazy Collies

Apr 16, 2003
    Long Island,NY
    Probable smeek: Even though I am enjoying this show not too crazy about the not too subtle parallel of J&R and Halliburton as well as having the evil mastermind a Dick Cheney (whom coincidence hales from Wyoming) look a like.