Jennifer Aniston on Letterman

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Mabes, May 27, 2006.

1. Mabes

Mabes Ex-Smoker

Jan 12, 2001
    Warwick RI

Advertisements

I'm not sure what day it was, I think Wednesday. I just watched it last night. But, as The Sports Guy says, it now has the coveted "Save until I delete" status on the TiVo.

When I have thought about Jennifer I have not thought about legs. Is it just me or was that one of the sexiest shows ever?

2. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    She looked excellent. Dave did a good job with her, too. He jokingly harassed her with the questions everybody wants answers to, but didn't annoy her.

And remember her making the joke about the foreign press asking her "What was your worst breakup?" I was just watching the latest episode of E!'s "The Soup" and they showed footage of a reporter (I think it was Inside Edition) asking her the same exact question. They didn't show her answer, though.

Jennifer Aniston arriving at the Late Show, May 24

3. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Notable Member TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
    Dallas
    I've never really been into Jennifer Anniston, but I caught part of her on Letterman that night and saw that short skirt and those DAMN fine legs. They were looking GREAT. So, you weren't the only one, mabes.

4. Mabes

Mabes Ex-Smoker

Jan 12, 2001
    Warwick RI
    You've never been into Jennifer. And I used to respect you. Check your PM.

I actually will have to go back and watch again, last night we were playing music so I only saw the visuals. But there was one moment when she crossed her legs. Oh momma! Gotta love slow motion and pause.

From some blog - "But the comedy was mostly on Dave's side, as he fumblingly drooled over Aniston's legs"

I think I would do the same, literally, given the opportunity.

My life now has no meaning because I can't have her.

edit - well I see no option for attachments. But you've probably seen it anyway now that I think about it.

5. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _

Advertisements

I loved how Dave says, "I hope to God that someone at the house is Tivoing this because I can't get enough of this shot" (her legs)

Nice squirmy interview.

6. billboard_NE

billboard_NE North Shore MA

May 18, 2005
    I saw this show also, great show, Dave said he could not stop watching his monitor (built into his desk).

WOW!

7. tase2

tase2 Shy Guy

Sep 26, 2004
    Wallingford, CT
    I agree with all of the above. I do have it on Tivo, but have not rewatched it yet. However I noticed before either of then even sat down, he could not help but to turn and check out her butt. I had never seen Dave do that before.

This is weird as we just returned from Costco and on the way home I found myself rerunning the interview and the scenery and I did not even know this thread existed.

8. justapixel

justapixel Domestic Extremist Staff Member

Sep 27, 2001
    The Nanny State
    Wow. Those photos show every pore in her face, ever scar and every wrinkle. :eek: (And, she's still gorgeous.)

What kind of camera takes photos like that? You can see the scratch marks on the pants of the guy standing next to her.

9. tubsone

tubsone What?!?!??!

Apr 15, 2006
    L.A.
    She's no Jolie!...........Pitt UPGRADED!

10. RGM1138

RGM1138 I wanna Rock

Oct 6, 1999
    Gulfport, MS
    Oh, I don't know. Of course, nobody else had a shot whilst she was with Pretty-Boy Pitt. But, Vaughn seems like a mere mortal. I might be up for that challenge.

Unfortunately, I know it's destined to end the same way. With the woman in question usually inviting me to go make love to myself.

:)

Bob

11. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    And her also inviting the bodyguards to beat you to a pulp and the state Superior Court to issue a restraining order against you. :)

12. mrcoaster

mrcoaster Tivomaniac

Jan 25, 2002
    Greensboro, NC
    I missed the episode, but I've seen many screen caps. Yowsah! Looks like it was a really great show.

13. mwhip

mwhip All better

Jul 22, 2002
    Dallas
    [​IMG]

14. Supfreak26

Supfreak26 Go Cowboys!

Dec 12, 2003
    McKinney, TX

Totally disagree.

Of course I know I may be in the minority here but Jolie is not that great, IMO.

15. tase2

tase2 Shy Guy

Sep 26, 2004
    Wallingford, CT
    Jolie is ok, but Jen is super hot :up:

16. Inundated

Inundated Face For Radio TCF Club

Sep 9, 2003
    Northeast Ohio
    Ms. Jolie has that weird "carry the blood" thing on her ledger. No way.

17. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    Jolie has never been able to keep my boat afloat, either.

18. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Fishers, IN
    I gotta say....I do NOT find JA's legs that attractive.

19. Deekeryu

Deekeryu New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    I don't like Jennifer's face. Her chin is really pronounced, and she has like a horse face. Angelina Jolie is much more attractive.

20. Zaui

Zaui New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    OMG!

[​IMG]