iZombie Season 5 [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by robojerk, May 9, 2019.

1. robojerk

robojerk Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA

Advertisements

I have probably said this before in an earlier thread but does Liv not see that things in zombie Seattle have become a huge powder keg and are about to explode? The whole underground movement, to smuggle sick people in the city to be turned into zombies I just can't get on board with.

I mean zombies eat people. Having one solo zombie curbing her urges by working in the morgue is cute and one thing. Having a population like Seattle all turned is a nightmarish scenario for those who don't want their brain eaten or to be turned. constantly adding more zombies to that equation is stupid, and you're taking those people out of one horrible predicament and putting them in another. What happens if we cure those people? Do their disease come back? Her zombies would avoid a cure as if it were a plague and then they could start off a nationwide zombie outbreak.

This show I still enjoy watching but i usually get to it way after I have seen everything else and maybe spend 20 minutes looking at whats on Netflix but then remember I have it.

2. Dawghows

Dawghows Liberal Elitist

May 17, 2001
    NJ
    We got tired of this show about halfway through season 4. It was great in the beginning, but they lost our interest with the whole New Seattle concept. Although I might eventually watch more, because my wife works late a couple nights each week and I'm always looking for a throwaway show; interesting enough to kill some time, but not so interesting that she wants to watch it with me.

3. Hoffer

Hoffer Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder TCF Club

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    I quit watching this show after season 2, and just started watching it again recently. I'm up to episode 10 of season 5. Not a big fan of Seattle becoming a big zombie city. Even up to where I am right now, fun stuff still happens. Like when Liv eats a person's brain and she really takes on their personality.

One weird thing is how everything hovers around these people we met in the first episode of the show. Liv is like the head of an underground movement. Her father I guess created zombies. Her ex-fiancée is like the head of a private army. Her friend was like mayor of Seattle for a while.

4. Hoffer

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Finished the show. I liked it fine, but really could have done without the zombie Seattle thing.

I've now rolled back and started season 1 over. Wow, the zombies were really white in the first season.

5. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW

Advertisements

Rose McIver's new TV show. Instead of being a zombie, she now can talk to ghosts.

DancnDude likes this.
  6. Hoffer

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    US version of a British show. Recognize the character with an arrow in his neck. I really like the British version. I'll watch the US version.