It's Always Sunny S07E02 "The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore" 22 Sept 2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Another week, another laugh-out-loud moment---actually 2: Dee and Dennis showing Charlie the "magical moment" under the boardwalk and Dennis tossing his cookies during the drop...

(And I like how they played "Under the Boardwalk" during the end credits...)

2. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    I felt bad for Charlie. He had a magical evening with the waitress and it turns out it was just because she was on X. :(

Rum ham! :D

3. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    love this show, so disturbing at times, and yet so funny...

4. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    Homeless man casting call..must be willing to show ass.. lol

Is it even possible to get drunk off rum soaked ham?

5. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I think I mentioned in another thread that I was just not getting this show, but I forced myself to watch the shows. Between the new season, the reruns on Comedy Central and the censored reruns on WGN, I am loving this show now.

This episode was great.

I wish I had some rum ham

6. midas

midas I heard that

Jun 1, 2000
    Montgomery,...
    I actually thought this was one of the weakest shows in a long time. Still had it's moments, but below standard IMO.

7. Billyh1026

Billyh1026 Randal Graves

May 20, 2006
    Dee gets a scalp braid ripped out...Dennis hurls...dog snatch-n-dashes with Dee's scalp braid...rum ham...GoGo's singing Vacation...Charlie & the waitress picking up toxic waste under firework lit skies...."Summer Love".

I cried laughing so hard!!!

8. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2006
    I seriously couldn't believe they got away with that homeless guy scene... that was HBO style s*** right there...

Loved that Charlie was actually with the Waitress (thought for sure it was a hallucination) and the sad fact is that he actually acted normal and she had no memory of it and then burned him.

Got a good laugh out of Dee and Dennis making up a story about the girl in the hospital and then they cut to the wide shot and she's like five feet away from them, LOL.

I seriously can't stand Danny Devito anymore. They seem to be going for some kind of "unkempt troll" look with him this year and it just makes the character worse. Maybe if they cleaned him up he'd be a little more tolerable. As it is now I feel like I can smell him.