It's Always Sunny S07E01 "Frank's Pretty Woman" 15 Sept 2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I laughed out loud during the limo scene...

And I expected them to rob her body at the end there...

2. joemamafresh

joemamafresh New Member

Jan 26, 2003
    BLOOMINGTON,...
    GOD this show is SO funny! Much of the time, I hate myself for laughing, but dammit I just can't help it!

3. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    DickSkin ™

Can I offer you a nice egg in this tryin' time? :)

Love this show is back!!

4. robbhimself

robbhimself Member

Sep 13, 2006
    the gang is back, loved the trash bag full of chimichangas.. and i'm surprised too that they didn't go for the cash at the end before leaving her in the hall

5. joemamafresh

joemamafresh New Member

Jan 26, 2003
    BLOOMINGTON,...
    ...Or the crack...Which may have been smoked up already, of course...

6. pudding7

pudding7 New Member

May 13, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Please tell me Mac's fat was makeup.

7. MrGreg

MrGreg New Member

May 2, 2003
    Nope. He intentionally packed on a lot of weight for this season. It's like Christian Bale bulking up for batman, but in a more life-shortening-but-funny kind of way.

8. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Yup, he gained like 45-50 lbs!!! Freaking crazy! So is he going to slowly lose the weight throughout the season or what?

Great episode though, the limo scene was nuts. Thought Charley threw something at first, then he just kept going and then explained the blood capsules :D

9. robojerk

robojerk Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
  10. Aniketos

Aniketos Active Member

Mar 6, 2006
    I watched Free Agents and Up All Night and thought, well they're not great but I'll give them a chance.

Then I watched It's Always Sunny and Archer, and was reminded what great comedies are like (God I can't wait until next Thursday with Community/Parks)

I had to pause I was laughing so hard at the puke scene and the explanation was so great.

And the callbacks to their crack additions could have some great payoff if they bring it up again.

11. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    The doctor's office scene was pretty good too. This show is twisted, sick, and hilarious! :up:

12. Hoffer

Hoffer Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder TCF Club

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Love this show. So glad it is back.

13. wouldworker

wouldworker _

Sep 7, 2004
    MA, USA
    Charlie Day was on Conan and said that Mac thought it would be funny if everyone gained a ton of weight for this season. The rest of them told him it was a stupid idea, but Mac went ahead with it anyway.

14. Anubys

Anubys All About Footwork

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    This show just keeps getting better and better but I can't believe that was not a fat suit of some kind. WOW. That is dedication.

15. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Did anyone else's SP miss last night's episode (The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore)?

I noticed shortly after 11 that the 10pm showing hadn't been recorded, and the To Do List didn't say way. The other showings were marked as repeats so it wasn't picking it up. So I recorded the 11pm one but missed the opening (I recorded the 1am repeat so I can see that later).

Just wondering if it was just me ...

16. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Mine picked up fine. I was already recording 2 things at 10 and so it picked up the 11PM showing...

17. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    Wow. That's real weight? His arms and pecs are still looking decent, but the face fat made me think twice when I first assumed it was make-up. Weird and funny episode. I laughed quite a bit at the blood spewing. I still think that this show is better without Frank, though.