Issues downloading to the TiVo app

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by RBeatse, Nov 21, 2017.

1. RBeatse

RBeatse Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Salt Lake...

Advertisements

Over the last 6+ months, I have had issues downloading content to my TiVo app on iOS. I have used it practically weekly since the functionality was available. Then, about 6 months ago, it stopped working. I would get errors saying that there were no streaming devices available (I have 4 boxes in the house). I would sign out, sign in and redo setup and 50/50 it would work for a while. Then it would work for a show or two and then would give an error that it couldn't connect. Sometimes I could get it to start again if I just redo setup from the settings menu and sometimes I have to sign off and back on. Randomly it will work fine for one of the other boxes but not my main one.
    About 3 months ago it just started working fine for about two months and then 2 weeks ago, it started acting up again. Rebooting the whole TiVo can work, occasionally but not always.
    I have opened multiple tickets with customer support (07254696 & 07329199 are two of them) and each time they have me go through a whole series of things restarting and stopping the boxes, the app, the iPad, the router, etc. and nothing seems to help.
    Has anyone seen this before, have a fix, can tell me what I am doing wrong, etc? Thanks! IT is very frustrating!!