Advertisements I'm still torn on if I want to get a TivoHD. I've decided to wait till Christmas to decide in hopes that I can get a good deal (maybe in the $199 area) and any quirks hopefully worked out by then. Am I just postponing the certain or is it worthwhile to wait till then. For the record I understand the whole wait for technology debate. As in I could wait till next year and it may be $50. But this is strictly buying now vs. Christmas season rush.