IRT Bolivia - season

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Bob Coxner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    I thought India was bad. Bolivia makes India look like an LA freeway. This was absolutely insane. I wouldn't walk those roads, much less drive a truck on them.

The way IRT keeps upping the ante, they might as well just give them loaded guns and play Russian Roulette. It would be safer than driving Bolivia.

2. Maui

Maui Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    That road was insane!

3. Maui

Maui Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    Wow, hard to believe both Rick and Dave went home. I understand Dave's concerns about truck safety but Rick's departure kind of came out of the blue. These are two who stuck it out through the South America season.

Lisa may be the most timid driver of the bunch but I give her credit for continually coming back and trying to conquer her fears.

4. Ment

Ment Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    They aren't going to let drivers run w/o spotter will they? Thats even more insane.

5. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Looks like Lisa and Hugh will team up but they are like polar ;) opposites.

If you are driving by youself with a buddy truck, you can get out and spot them and they can get out and spot you. Done all the time when you are offroading.

6. Maui

Maui Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Decatur, IL
    The previews made it seem like Lisa and Hugh were going to go solo in the next epsiode.