IONHD Schedule in 85614 is TBD?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Alan Merriam, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Alan Merriam

Alan Merriam New Member

Jul 18, 2020

Advertisements

I can view the channel as it plays. It has a listing on the schedule (Channel 18). I just can't schedule anything because there are no entries for each time slot.

Any ideas on how to report this?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Here: Tivo Customer Support Community

It helps to verify there are listings for your feed on zap2it.com which uses Gracenote data. Also check titantv.com. Both are better than TiVo's data.

3. Alan Merriam

Alan Merriam New Member

Jul 18, 2020
    Thanks Joe,

Neither zapit.com or titantv.com identified IONHD (Channel 18). Tivo knows the channel exists. I can see the schedule by going to iontelevision.com but of course TIVO season passes and search features don't work. Where does Tivo get it scheduling data and how can I get this incorporated?

Alan

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    TiVo is the source for the guide data. It was bought by Rovi Corp a few years ago and a now is part of Experi. You can get a second opinion on TiVo's data, as it is used by tvguide.com and tv.com even though they may have a CBS Interactive copyright.

You didn't specify a provider. Is it Cox? If it is Cox, TiVo thinks IONHD is channel 1099.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  5. Alan Merriam

Alan Merriam New Member

Jul 18, 2020

Advertisements

I went to tvguide.com and it said that ION TV is on channels 99 and 1099. I checked TIVO and it is there along with the schedule. I guess channel 18 is redundant. So lets close down this thread.

JoeKustra likes this.