Internet based shows not wanted

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by Gone2MauiNow, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Gone2MauiNow

Gone2MauiNow New Member

Jul 16, 2017

Advertisements

I just switched back to my TiVo Roamio after returning my COX DVR and canceling their service so I could save $100 a month.

How do I prevent the TiVo from showing options to record from streaming services? I only want the TiVo to show options that are available OTA. I removed all the streaming apps but the TV programs are still listed, but show unavailable at this time.

For example, it shows several seasons of Manifest on a list, but unavailable. I only want to see record options if it is OTA.

Thanks.

2. yesno

yesno Active Member

Jun 27, 2003
    Arizona
    If this is in the shows folder press the C (red) Button.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  3. Gone2MauiNow

Gone2MauiNow New Member

Jul 16, 2017
    Thanks for the response, but that doesn't work

In the My Shows view, it has a number of folders for which I have created One Pass's to record future shows. None of these folders have any recordings in them. There is no "C" option on this screen.

If I open up one of the folders, it states "There are currently no shows in this view". Pressing "C" to change the view has no affect.

I want it so that none of these folders show up until an OTA recording is made.

Thanks again.

4. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    I think the setting you're looking for is on the OnePass itself. Select the One Pass, find Modify Options, and change the "Include" setting from "Recordings & Streaming Video" to "Recordings Only".

ke3ju likes this.
  5. Gone2MauiNow

Gone2MauiNow New Member

Jul 16, 2017

Advertisements

That fixed it! Thanks.

6. spiderpumpkin

spiderpumpkin Say no to Hydra!

Dec 1, 2017
    Also, you can uncheck all the apps in app settings.

7. slowbiscuit

slowbiscuit FUBAR

Sep 19, 2006
    In the ATL
    I think this is an option you can set as default for 1Ps too, so when you create new ones it won't get streaming (which has been broken for a long time anyway).