"INFO" on the TiVO Guide

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by hybucket, Apr 7, 2011.

1. hybucket

hybucket Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Maybe it's the Alzheimer's, but didn't you used to be able to, when on the guide for future programs, push something that said "INFO" to see more details on the program, including original air date? It can be accessed by going to the "record program by channel or time" screen, but if you just hit "Guide," there is no INFO button available.

2. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    You can also use Info on a recording in your Now Playing List to get those extra details, but I don't recall that ever being available from the Guide directly.

3. hybucket

hybucket Member

Nov 26, 2004
    Thanks - yes, I know that.
    Guess I'd better double up on the meds. Could have sworn....
    It all came up when the TiVO didn't schedule Showtime's "Diary of a Call Girl"'s 4th season premiere tonight on Showtime and I was looking to check why. Turned out it was listing the original air date as Feb 1 2011, which was probably its airdate in UK.

4. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    When your in the guide, highlight the show and hit Select. Then select "Season Passes & other options".
    This will take you to the program information screen and this is where you would hit the info button to get to the more detailed screen.

5. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    Check the Season Pass Forum occasionally, and you can get advance warnings of problems like this. It happened to me too.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=467563