Indication of Conflicts

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by GoodSpike, Jan 14, 2016.

1. GoodSpike

GoodSpike Active Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Seattle, WA

Advertisements

When I switched from DTivo to WMC one of the things I missed was WMC did not show you if there was a conflict in your scheduled recordings that appeared after you scheduled the recording (e.g. 2 months later).

With four tuners I haven't had a conflict yet, but does the Bolt have something that shows there is a conflict, either on the Main menu or on the your shows menu? Or do you have to go into the To Do list to look for them, like with WMC?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    One place to see a conflict is in the 1P manager. Any normal recording will indicate a conflict when you make it. As for overlaps, there's an option in Settings/Recording to determine how to treat them.

3. GoodSpike

GoodSpike Active Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    So you have to go looking for them? I don't remember that being necessary on the DTivo. There was a yellow exclamation point or something on one or more of the main pages that would alert you.

4. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Pretty sure that was the to do page. They are still there.

But now you can filter the list to just conflicts. That is an improvement.

The C button toggles among show all (will record and conflicts), show (conflicts) and show (will record). The first shows showings that won't record for whatever reason. Conflicts are highlighted. The second shows just conflicts all in one tidy list. The third shows only what will record.