1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inaccurate Show Recording Count - Bug?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Rob75, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Rob75

Rob75 Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I have a couple of shows that denote the wrong number of items recorded. For instance one show has (2) next to the title but when I click on the title there is only 1 recording. Is this a bug??

I have a Bolt Vox with OS version 21.8.3.RC2-USC-11-849.

2. JSearfoss

JSearfoss Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Wellsboro, PA
    Not sure if this is your problem but I noticed this the other day. When you click on the show On the side menu (left side) are you on Watchlist or Recordings. Seams they show different things. Not sure what Watchlist is supposed to be. I had one show showing when on watchlist and two shows showing when on recordings.

3. Dago Red

Dago Red Active Member TCF Club

Oct 22, 2002
    Parsippany, NJ
    I've noticed this when the names of shows have changed since they were first recorded.
    For instance, I have a folder that says there are three recordings of a particular show, but when I enter the folder, it is empty.
    I did find the recordings in another folder of the same show with a slightly different spelling of the name.
    So it seems that the name was wrong on the original recording and was changed later, but the original folder was never removed.

4. Rob75

Rob75 Member

Nov 24, 2017
    It's on the recordings list. EX: Vikings (2), but inside the folder only 1 recording. I have several examples of this. I thought perhaps it was keeping track of items in the Deleted Recordings folder, but that is not the case either. Has to be a bug.

5. Rob75

Rob75 Member

Nov 24, 2017
    I have examples of over and under counting. Cal the Midwife (1), inside the folder 8 recordings.

6. Rob75

Rob75 Member

Nov 24, 2017
    Is there a formal process for reporting bugs?

7. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...