In Justice 2/3/2006 (S01E06) "The Ten Percenter"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Feb 4, 2006.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    The more I watch this show, the more I like it. I just chose to watch it before Battlestar Galactica... it just feels good to watch it. It's got that same warm/happy feeling of Cold Case endings.

I have no idea how it's doing in the ratings; I'm rather afraid to look. But it's easily one of the best shows from the midseason groups, and probably in the top 10 of the entire season, as far as I'm concerned.

2. Z-Todd

Z-Todd hard-core '24' fan

Jun 11, 2005
    Tempe, AZ
    I sort of had it figured out that someone was glomming the info from the jailed paralegal, but it was still a good ep.

I think it comes in 2nd in that time slot, behind Close to Home. Hopefully, hopefully ABC will give it a 2nd season. If Boston Legal doesn't come back, this show could work on Tuesday nights.

3. IwantmyTiVo

IwantmyTiVo New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    I also Tivo this show and am enjoying it. Of course, its priority isn't as high as Close to Home, but its still a keeper for now. Really like the characters.

4. stantonl

stantonl New Member

Jun 21, 2004
    Eagle River, Ak
    Great show to me. I've been wondering how it's doing in the ratings also. Hopefully it will be around for awhile.

5. PeteEMT

PeteEMT NF2 Guy

Jul 24, 2003
    Unadilla, NY
    Im waiting for Swain's firm to adopt the Paralegal like that other lawyer.

6. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    It did seem like that'd be a natural fit.