1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imposters on Bravo Season One - spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Cainebj, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    Is anyone else watching Imposters on Bravo?

I'm loving it. It is currently one episode away from the season finale.

The cast is pretty great - especially the leads - and there have been plenty of twists that I didn't see coming.

Uma Thurman appeared in a couple of episodes earlier on and was a highlight.

2. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I've got 7 episodes sitting on my TiVo, unwatched. For some reason, I've got Episodes 8 and 9 scheduled for this Saturday morning. Not sure why I didn't catch 'em on 3/28 and 4/4, respectively. I'll probably wait until I get 10, and then binge watch the whole season. I love Inbar Lavi. Funny, 'cause she is in the new season 5 of Prison Break, although I don't think she appears until after a few episodes.

3. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    Didn't learn about this show till yesterday, so now we're binge-watching in On Demand. Only two episode in and loving it! The two exes going after her are funny to watch and have great chemistry together. Thumbs up!

justen_m likes this.
  4. Cainebj

Cainebj Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    New York
    wait for it :)

dbranco likes this.
  5. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista TCF Club

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    I recently found this show as well. I love it. I saw that Parker Young was in it, who I loved in Suburgatory so I downloaded them. Watched the latest one live. I'm not sure how this has another season but I'm down. Always a nice find when shows seem predictable and then aren't at all.

6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I've been watching all along, and enjoying the show. Plenty of twists and turns, for sure! I kind of hated that that one lady played by Katherine LaNasa got killed off early on. I like seeing her as an actor. (had to look up her name. Didn't even know it. I just remembered her from Satisfaction, then a short stint on Devious Maids)

7. TriBruin

TriBruin Well-Known Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Just finished binge watching this on Netflix. What a great show. Definitely had some great twists and turns. I was never sure exactly who was conning who.

The cast was excellent. And Inbar Lavi is just drop dead gorgeous, why did I not know about her before.

Looks like S2 starts on April 5th. Can't wait.

8. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    One of my favorites! Trying to convince my daughter to watch as the first season was really good. Inbar Lavi is not just drop dead gorgeous she is also a really good actress.

9. Mike20878

Mike20878 Jake & Adam's dad

Jun 8, 2001
    Gaithersburg...
    I finally got around to finishing this up on Netflix. What an awesome ending.

How does this compare to Good Behavior?