Ifttt working wonky?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Bryshaw, May 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bryshaw

Bryshaw Member

May 2, 2018
    My TiVo ifttt auto skip has stopped working. I end up going into settings and turning the ifttt automation on and off and fiddle around and then it begins to work again for one or two commercials but then it stops working again. Is this a known issue? I do not have Facebook to check that ifttt group. Anyone else have this issue?

It also happens to my Stringify flow using the play from my shows ifttt trigger.

2. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    As TiVo explained in its Facebook IFTTT page a few days ago (and repeated here), apparently, TiVo has been expanding its capacity which is affecting matters in its system generally, until matters settle down, hopefully shortly. This has affected IFTTT functionality, and perhaps explains your issue.

Bryshaw likes this.
  3. Bryshaw

Bryshaw Member

May 2, 2018
    Perfect. Thank you for checking the Facebook group and letting me know this. :)

4. Mikeguy

Jul 28, 2005
    You can thank my memory for remembering seeing it here, but the real thanks are due to @dlfl and @longrider for posting the Facebook page info. here, and to TiVo's David Shoop for updating the community of people there. The posts, for more complete info.:

Skip not available on shows recorded tonight

Auto Skip mode erratic

5. Bryshaw

Bryshaw Member

May 2, 2018
    Whoah! Those links helped a lot to understand the current issues. I need to learn how to use this forum. This is only the second forum I’m apart of.

6. Mikeguy

Jul 28, 2005
    Welcome! This can be a great forum, both TiVo tech-wise--some might suggest, often better to seek assistance here than directly from TiVo Customer Support (sorry, TiVo)--as well as otherwise (catch the Happy Hour - General Chit-Chat sub-forum here, and never escape ;) ). Feel free to post your thoughts and questions here, along with your own solutions. :)

7. Bryshaw

Bryshaw Member

May 2, 2018
    Perfect. Will do. Thank you!

Mikeguy likes this.