If you like this.. is busted for everybody right?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by mattack, Mar 1, 2021.

1. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale

Advertisements

Tivo just turned some support off on their servers right?

for weeks, if you explore a show and go to the if you like this line you get some error then bumped all the way back to the main screen....

2. jaredmwright

jaredmwright Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Bay Area
    My TiVo home screen on one of my TiVo 4K Vox isn't displaying the bottom images that usually show up, just getting a spinning circle. I wonder if they are related?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

mattack likes this.
  3. oscarfish

oscarfish Active Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Holy cow. I was just about to respond with a detailed "me too". I wanted to see the exact error message so I tried it. It's working now.

For a couple of weeks now, when I would go to the "If you like this...", I would get an error message on the screen that says to call tivo at the supplied number. I never called.

Forgot to mention. The error message was on a TE3 Roamio. My TE4 Roamio failed too, but I don't remember exactly how.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    mattack likes this.
  4. mattack

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    cool! Guess I'll try again.. (and my Tivo had rebooted at least once so that wasn't a fix.. FYI my most recent crash was backing up in the live buffer past an EAS alert -- the type that shows up in the recording. I've seen that before.. totally randomly guessing it's hitting some kind of NULL pointer or something)

5. jaredmwright

jaredmwright Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Bay Area

Advertisements

This is what mine shows, just an ad, no shows related info like normal[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    No issues with this here on my Roamio with TE3. Tried it on an episode of Flipping Bangers (Motortrend car show) and it gave me similar shows.

Scott

7. mattack

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    it was busted for a couple of weeks.. they seem to have fixed it.