I need a Premeire in the Denver area

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by replaytv, Sep 21, 2011.

1. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I now no longer need a Premiere. I bought two locally.

2. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy New Member

Sep 23, 2011
    I can ship you mine for $60 bucks. TCD746320 No service

3. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I no longer need a Premiere, but am now looking for someone that would like to trade their Series 3 or sale me for my lifetime Tivo Series 2 boxes that I have.

4. Soapm

Soapm Active Member

May 9, 2007
    Aurora, CO
    Too bad you don't need a premier, I live in Aurora and I have one that was upgraded with a 2TB drive for sale. I bought it off Amazon and never hooked it up because I decided to go with a TivoHD.

I will soon have my S2DT for sell. It has the prom mod..,.

5. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    so I couldn't give any advice on schools and such

6. Soapm

Soapm Active Member

May 9, 2007
    Aurora, CO
    You rally can't go wrong in the mile high city especially when you say near downtown. Replay is about 20 minutes from downtown and I'm about the same going east. Most say Cherry Creek schools are the best and charters are really taking off here also. You may want to rent an apartment until you get your bearings but you really can't go wrong in this metro area.

Also keep in ming, the city of Denver isn't all that large as big cities go but the metro area is large.

7. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    So that is an area to avoid. But of course, there is crime everywhere in America/metro Denver. It is a cottage industry.
    Avoid schools close to government housing projects. Usually the teachers in those areas are inundated with unloved/unwanted/undisciplined children, so it pulls the whole school down. Those housing projects can be in some really decent neighborhoods.