I just logged into my TiVo account and found a Roamio w/lifetime in my cart for $299

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by tarheelblue32, Oct 1, 2015.

1. tarheelblue32

tarheelblue32 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    Just logged into my account and found the refurb Roamio w/lifetime for $299.98 that I had put in there back when the fire sale was on. I never pulled the trigger on it, but since it was still in there I decided to go ahead and buy it. I don't really need it, but I figure I can always just resell it on ebay for more than I paid for it. I don't know if it will actually ship, or if they will catch it and cancel the order, but it was worth a shot.

If you put one in your cart when the sale was on and regret not pulling the trigger, you may want to go check to see if it is still in there at the special sale price.

2. LightningBOLT

LightningBOLT New Member

Sep 30, 2015
    My cart was wiped clean when the Bolt launched. How much can you sell that Roamio w/LT for?

3. tarheelblue32

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it or not. I may just keep it or give it as a gift. If I do decide to sell it, I'll let you know.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  4. tarheelblue32

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    Well, the TiVo website says that my order was shipped. I guess I managed to sneak one by them.