Humax T800 LIFETIME and Tivo USB wireless

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by replaytv, Jan 11, 2012.

1. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    For sale
    Humax T800 with LIFETIME with Tivo USB G wireless, remote and power cord. Everything works great and unit looks very nice with only minor scratches. 80 gig hard drive. $130 plus shipping. I have sold many Tivos on this and other websites.

This Digital video recorder has the full free Tivo lifetime service that gives you 2 weeks of programing with having to pay the usual monthly fees. It does not have a place to put a cable card in it like the Series 3 and Series 4 Tivos do. Power cord and remote are included, but nothing else. This Tivo can be used with a digital converter box for antenna TV, but the digital converter box is not included, nor are the IR cables to control a tuner of any sort. Very nice condition with no dents, broken parts, or other damage observed other than a scratch here and there. Does not include IR, or serial cables or anything else. It has the original 80 gig hard drive. If you want more recording time, larger drives are available for very reasonable prices, and they are very easy to install. This is a standard definition recorder. This Tivo is used, so it is not in perfect condition, but very close to it.
    Because this Tivo has the Product Lifetime Service, there are no monthly fees. This service is completely transferable and is done simply by calling Tivo with your Tivo Service Number which is located on the back of the unit. This unit has been tested and is guaranteed to be operational.

Additional Information about TiVo Series 2 HUMAX T800 (80 GB) Receiver
    ( this information is believed to be true, but should be verified by any bidder.)
    Description
    HUMAX, the creator of the Easy Digital Revolution, has designed the 80-hour TiVo Series2 Digital Video Recorder with simplicity of use in mind, but incorporated the most technologically advanced features. By partnering with TiVo, the leader in DVR services, HUMAX is putting the power of entertainment in consumers hands. They can search for their favorite TV show, and with the push of a button, set the T800 to record it automatically every time its on. Plus, enhanced TiVo features make the HUMAX T800 the most robust DVR on the market.

Product Identifiers
    Brand Humax
    Model T800
    MPN T800

Technical Details
    Broadcast Type Cable, Satellite
    Services Compatibility TiVo
    HDD Capacity 80GB
    HDD Maximum Recording Time 80 Hours
    Inputs Analog Audio x 1, Composite x 1, RF (TV) x 1, S-Video x 1
    Outputs Analog Audio x 2, Composite x 2, RF x 1, S-Video x 1
    Analog Tuner Standards NTSC

Features
    Included Accessories Audio/Video Cable, IR Control Cable, RF Coaxial cable, Remote Control, Telephone Cable
    Record and Play Functions Pause Live TV
    Additional Ports IR Connector, Telephone (RJ-11) x 1, USB x 2
    Additional Functionalities Video Recorder

Dimensions
    Width 15 in.
    Depth 11.8 in.
    Height 3 in.

2. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    Humax T800 LIFETIME and Tivo USB wireless
    For sale
    Humax T800 with LIFETIME remote and power cord. Everything works great and unit looks very nice with only minor scratches. 80 gig hard drive. .99 starting bid. I have sold many Tivos on this and other websites.

3. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
  4. tomm1079

tomm1079 Member

May 10, 2005
    if you do not mind me asking how much did you get for this? I have one that i am planning on selling with lifetime and wireless adapter also.

5. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    PM sent