Human Weapons

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Havana Brown, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    We saw promos for this while watching Ice Road Truckers. The kid really likes it. I find it very interesting and fun to watch. It's on the History Channel on Friday nights, with repeats throughout the week.

Human Weapons

"The Ultimate search of a Human Weapon, Each episode of HUMAN WEAPON charts an expedition through foreign continents, famous cities, exotic villages, back alleys and lush landscapes with hosts Jason Chambers – mixed-martial-artist and professional fighter – and Bill Duff – former professional football player and wrestler, who will learn how each individual location gave birth to its distinct form of combat and will study their form of martial art.
    Jason Chambers and Bill Duff will put their bodies through extreme exercises and challenges to prepare for a battle against a professional fighting master in the arts of MAUY THAI, KARATE, JUDO, ESKRIMA Stick-fighting, SAVATE Street-fighting, KUNG FU and much more."

2. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    It is OK. I thought I would be a lot more interested in it but not really.

3. Philosofy

Philosofy Super Duper Member

Feb 21, 2000
    Valparaiso,...
    I've seen a couple episodes, and I was really, really disappointed in karate. It was probably the worst of the combat forms shown: even the French stuff was more practical.