1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to logoff hulu from netflix roamio?

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by net lander, Nov 28, 2018.

1. net lander

net lander New Member

Nov 11, 2018
    How to logoff hulu from tivo roamio? Very frustrated trying to do this within tivo.

update: Decided to logoff via hulu instead. Login to hulu and and detective tivo. Still would like to know if it's possible to logoff hulu from within tivo (corrected err)

Update: meant to say how to log off hulu from tivo roamio. Being newbie, how to change title of this post?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  2. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    This question doesn’t make sense, at least to me.

Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, etc. are all distinct apps/services, each requiring their own authentication — and wholly separate from each other. There wouldn’t be any controls for one app/service within another.

3. net lander

net lander New Member

Nov 11, 2018
    oopsie...I meant to say logoff hulu from Tivo.

4. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Do you mean how to leave Hulu and go back to the Tivo menu/Shows list? (Press Zoom.)

5. net lander

net lander New Member

Nov 11, 2018
    no, I mean change hulu accounts in tivo. My boyfriend moving in, and would like to use his hulu account instead of mine on my tivo roamio.

6. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    I do not use Hulu myself, but there should be an account menu.

7. krkaufman

krkaufman TDL shepherd

Nov 25, 2003
    Simplest way is from within the app... scroll to the far right in the first row of icons, to the second from last option: ‘ACCOUNT’ ... and then select ‘LOG OUT FROM HULU.’

PSU_Sudzi and net lander like this.