How specify multiple specific channels for OnePass

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by backspaces, Feb 10, 2015.

1. backspaces

backspaces New Member

Sep 13, 2005

Advertisements

The new OnePass has been, er.., interesting. It recorded something I would not have otherwise gotten, nice.

BUT: some of the shows I watch (ESPN: Around the Horn, Pardon the Interruption, a few others) are aired *multiple* times .. like 5 or so. I'd like to limit these to just two channels, not all the ESPN channels.

This used to be quite easy with Season Pass, but now when I try to select two channels, only the last is chosen. Its All or Just One, apparently?

I'm sure this can't be the case, so the question is: how do I set up OnePass to only record from two channels? .. not all the possible channels?

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    You must not have seen the multiple, very long discussions on this topic in the Roamio forum?

3. backspaces

backspaces New Member

Sep 13, 2005
    I admit finding the various posts pretty confusing and searching didn't seem to help much. What would be a good search to fine what I'm looking for.

Sorry to be a bother.

4. Arcady

Arcady Stargate Fan

Oct 14, 2004
    Philadelphia...
    There is no search to find what you are looking for. You can only choose 1 channel or all channels in a OnePass. That's why the threads are so long. People are complaining about it.