How Not to Live Your Life - Audience Network

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by pjenkins, Sep 2, 2011.

1. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    anyone catch this show? watched 2 episodes so far, pretty comical in an offbeat stupid kinda way. i guess it's in season 2 but i just found this Audience Network on DirecTV after switching back last month, so all new to me...

show page here: http://www.directv.com/entertainment/series/details/EP01318988

2. Bob Coxner

Bob Coxner Active Member

Dec 1, 2004
    The Audience Network (aka The 101) has other good shows.

Rake is from Australia and it's great. It has a story arc, so you'll enjoy it more if you start from the first episode but individual episodes are also good.

Call Me Fitz is a very dark but extremely funny comedy. Again, it helps to know the characters but this one is easier to jump into. There's a marathon of it tonight.

The Wire. Simply the best ever.
    Brotherhood. One of my all-time favorites. It's The Sopranos but set in Rhode Island.
    Underbelly: War on the Streets. An Australian crime drama mini-series.
    Mutual Friends: a good British sitcom

3. pjenkins

pjenkins God bless Texas :)

Mar 8, 1999
    Plano, TX, USA
    this week's episode was hilarious - the gay bar scene and Don's reaction to the gay "lifestyle" and sex was comical as was his referral to himself as a "gaymun" :) finally looked up the series on Wikipedia and it's in season 2 repeats, only having 3 seasons total and with pretty mixed (leaning toward bad) reviews, but I'm liking it.