How Much?

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by richsadams, Mar 12, 2010.

1. richsadams

richsadams Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2003
    Curious to know what anyone thinks someone would pay for a lightly used, lovingly cared for TiVo HD (w/o lifetime service) with an upgraded 1TB (157 HD and 1367 SD hours) hard drive including all of the original packaging, parts and pieces as well as a TiVo Wireless Adapter. Which way would you go...Craig's List or ebay?

TiVo Premiere XL is on the way so I'll need to make room. TIA! :)

2. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    $100? Shipping it would cost way too much. For $100, well, that's just a bit over the cost of the drive. You might get $100 from a local buyer. Definitely Craig's list.

3. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    I just shipped a DT and USPS it was $19

so just an FYI for you there

4. richsadams

Jan 4, 2003
    Thanks guys. It looks like similar boxes are going for somewhere between $200 and $250 on ebay used (plus I'll add the wifi adapter). No rush to sell it though...just curious. Thanks again!

5. richsadams

Jan 4, 2003
    A loyal TCF Member found me and purchased my TiVo HD (w/1TB hard drive) and TiVo Wireless Adapter for $200 plus shipping, so I guess that answers my question. :) I might have gotten a little more on ebay or whatever, but that saved me a lot of hassle with having to post it, etc. so it worked out fine for me. Now I have to wait patiently for the Premiere XL to arrive...and I'm not a very patient kind of guy (just ask my wife). ;)

BTW, shipping was $19.70...dead on Mike. :up:

Thanks!