How much Money?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by WillyBilly, Mar 27, 2012.

1. WillyBilly

WillyBilly New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    New England

Advertisements

I am going to try and sell my series 3 - 2160 HD 160 GB Tivo Box with Lifetime Service Subscription in ebay auctions forum here. With shipping included, should I ask for $200 or $225 or $250 or $275 ???:rolleyes:

2. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    Do an advanced search on ebay for completed auctions of similar models to see what they've been going for then price it accordingly. You can sell it at a fixed price or chance it with an auction sale and hope you'll get what you want for it.

3. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    All the recent auctions for lifetime TiVoHD boxes with the stock drive went for as low as $320 and for as high as $400.

You can also try to sell it to a TiVo forum member. It can work out easier that way too. You sell it for a little less since you don't have to pay the 9% ebay fee and a forum member is able to get it for less as well. Plus it can be much less of a hassle than ebay.

4. WillyBilly

WillyBilly New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    New England
    Thanks men. I think I will sell it for $ 250 - Free Shipping. It should move fast.....verdad??? :D

5. WillyBilly

WillyBilly New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    New England

Advertisements

I just put it on ebay auction forum here for $250 and free shipping. Jump over there and check it out. :):up:

6. WillyBilly

WillyBilly New Member

Feb 7, 2012
    New England
    Tivo Auction Central, Tivo Community Forum.