How does a user identify/contact a moderator?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by Thom, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:40 PM.

1. Thom

Thom Unemployed and loving it !

Jun 5, 2000
    Southern Calif.
    I need to contact a moderator, but I do not see a method to identify/contact one, unless I simply stumble across one in the sea of threads. How do I identify a moderator?

2. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    Hi :)

3. Thom

Thom Unemployed and loving it !

Jun 5, 2000
    Southern Calif.
    Mike, would you check and see if user Mikeguy has NOT changed his email config in the past two months? I don't want to know his email address, I just want to be reasonably certain TiVocommunity notifications are still flowing to his email address unhindered.

Mikeguy has been a prolific poster, yet his postings abruptly stopped on June 5. His Last Seen also stayed at June 5 for weeks, but has recently changed to July 1 while his last post is still June 5.

Some of us are concerned he may have been caught up by the pandemic. Another possibility is someone took over his account and changed his password/email address, so he can't login or receive email notifications of private messages.

I am asking for this check in order to eliminate the possibility that someone took over his account back in June. If his email has been unchanged since before June, then the Last Seen date of July 1 may mean he is still walking around, and we needn't be too concerned for his health. Unless, of course, it was a relative or friend using his account, which is ominous.

4. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    He hasn't.