House S08E03 "Charity Case" OAD 10/17/2011

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dtle, Oct 18, 2011.

1. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW
    So sad to see Dr. Remy "13" Hadley go. I hope to see more of Olivia Wilde's fake, digitized boobies on the big screen.

I'm glad that House didn't get his funding. I want to see more of him struggling and scheming to get the team back. I'm not in the hurry to see neither Chase or Talb back.

2. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    That miniature Korean(?) Velma looking chick was creepy!! Where the hell did she come from?? I don't recall her introduction.

3. weaver

weaver Member TCF Club

Feb 27, 2004
    New...

Then you missed the last episode, which might have been the one that suffered from baseball overrun.

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Ahhh.that was it!! I forgot about that stupid game over run.

5. inaka

inaka Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2001
    I'll ask this again, is this the first year that they no longer use the theme song by Massive Attack?

I know they've used a different theme for syndication and for overseas markets, but this year even on the US Fox broadcasts, they aren't using "Teardrop" by Massive Attack anymore.

Bummer.

6. taronga

taronga Member

Nov 15, 2006
    KY
    I don't think they're no longer using the song as much as they haven't had opening credits this season. We probably get an extra commercial instead. :(

7. tivogurl

tivogurl New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    That did seem odd, she's a pretty darn flat-chested woman. I thought she might be pregnant.

8. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    Go watch last week's ep on Hulu (don't use Fox.com, it's all screwed up there). Preferably, before this one...

9. ThePennyDropped

ThePennyDropped Now I get it.

Jul 5, 2006
    Northeast US
    I watched it on Fox.com yesterday, and it was fine.

10. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Auteur

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    That Asian chick is a horrible actor. I can't believe she gets paid. I can't even understand her due to mumbling so badly. But the show has gone so far downhill I don't really care.

11. nirisahn

nirisahn Well-Known Member TCF Club

Nov 19, 2005
    Denver area
    I've seen her on Craig Ferguson a couple of times. She's just like she was on House. I find her terribly annoying.

12. Archangel00

Archangel00 New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Gulf Coast
    Agreed this Asian chick is terrible. Even worse than what's her name(that's just how memorable she was) from last season and I never could have thought that would be possible until now. What is it with them and these god awful, mousey characters/actors lately anyway.

Foreman as DoM is so stupid too. Man, the depths that this show has sunk to.

13. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Well-Known Mumbler

Aug 2, 2003
    I like the new girl.

It does seem wrong for Foreman to be DoM. I can't quite picture how that happened in such a short time. I could've believed Wilson, since he was already a department head.

14. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW
    Maybe the Dean's job is a crappy job, so no one wanted it except for Foreman?

Maybe Cuddy suggested Foreman for the job, because Foreman is basically useless without House, so the Hospital won't take a big hit if promoted from another department?

(I have a cousin who was a PE teacher at a private school, then got promoted straight to Principal.)

15. Archangel00

Archangel00 New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Gulf Coast
    The whole show was broken when Huddy went from fantasy to reality.

The House/Wilson/Cuddy triangle and their interactions and shenanigans were the one thing you could usually count on being fun and entertaining regardless of how good or bad the rest of the show was.

16. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Who? The prison doctor?

I don't like either of the new ones. The show needs a new hot doctor with 13 gone and Wilde set the bar pretty high, IMO.

17. john4200

john4200 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Dr. Park acts mousey, but don't forget that the reason she is with House is because she punched the doctor she was working with before. I keep waiting for her to grab House's cane and hit him with it...

18. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    Or maybe because Foreman was familiar with House and could "handle" him.

Or maybe, after having a car driven into her house, she just didn't care anymore.

19. inaka

inaka Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2001
    Love the new girls, and love the show.

I like how House is one of the few shows that changes up the cast fairly dramatically every few years. Change is good...to me, anyway.

20. uncdrew

uncdrew Annie 2.0

Aug 6, 2002
    Down South
    Love the new girl, disliking the show.

I think it's jumped the sarcoidosis.