House - possible spoiler for next season

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Lopey, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
  2. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    That sounds good to me! The Chase/Cameron thing was so awkward and Foreman didn't want to be there...

3. whitson77

whitson77 Active Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Wow...I didn't think they would really axe them all.

4. AstroDad

AstroDad Like Death & Taxes

Jan 21, 2003
    Houston
    Olivia Wilde

[​IMG]

Kal Penn

[​IMG]

Peter Jacobson

[​IMG]

Anne Dudek

[​IMG]

5. johnspalm

johnspalm New Member

Dec 23, 2002
    I would hate to see the trio go, but, since House is the focus of this show, it probably doesn't matter.

I guess it was the end of the standard 3-year contract.

6. johnperkins21

johnperkins21 Member

Aug 29, 2005
    Where's the Men In Black when you need them? We're being invaded by aliens!!! :eek:

7. Bananfish

Bananfish Preowned Member

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    This doesn't necessarily mean that all 3 (or even that any of them) are definitely gone. But it's sure looking that way.

I'm OK with that - there was nothing particularly engaging or wonderful about any of those characters that made them necessary components of the show. It will actually be interesting seeing House interact with new characters. I don't know why, but I've got a sneaking suspicion that one of the four new characters will be gay - that would make great fodder for House's snide remarks.

8. Charlutz

Charlutz New Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Columbia, MD
    Bad picture of her. For some reason, all of her imdb pix are hideous. She was most recently on Black Donnellys and was stunning.

9. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry Well-Known Member TCF Club

Apr 30, 2003
    Northern...
    Wow, had no idea that freakshow in the pic was the luscious Jenny from The Black Donnellys.

10. Neenahboy

Neenahboy Statistical outlier

Apr 7, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    As of a couple weeks ago, Michael Ausiello was still under the impression that all three would be returning:

11. Bananfish

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    Hm. I could see one of the returning docs (Forman?) being hired by Cuddy to work independently of House, perhaps each with their own pair of underlings. Could make for some interesting "coopetition" story lines.

But I don't see how they bring all 3 back and have them be an integral part of the show - at least 2 of the 7 underlings have to go it would seem to me. Or maybe the returning docs only appear once in a while, maybe to call House up for advice, only to have him rebuke them for being so stupid :)

12. scottykempf

scottykempf New Member

Dec 1, 2004
    Go Kumar!!!

13. jwjody

jwjody Not enough room

Dec 7, 2002
    Center of...
    Cuddy offered Foreman that position to try to get him to stay and he turned it down.

I thought they would bring Piper Perabo in. It was kinda weird to see her in one ep then disappear.

J

14. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I don't mind new people coming in to the show..... the show is about House and it seemed to me he was getting bored with his cannon fodder, new cannon fodder is good!

15. Bananfish

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    Exactly. So all it would take is one scene showing him hating it at his new job, then he gets a phone call:

Cuddy: "you know, Forman, that offer is still open."
    Forman: "So I wouldn't have to work with him at all? I'd have my own cases and my own staff?"
    Cuddy: "Sure, if that's what you want ... we've got some brand new interns ... we'd assign two of them to you."
    Forman: "Hmmm ... could my office be all the way on the other side of the building from House?"
    Cuddy: "Absolutely ... noone knows more than me how hard it can be to work with House .... look, you're a great doctor on your own and we'd love to have you ... so what do ya say?"
    Forman (after a short pause): "Sigh .... you've got yourself a deal ... but I get the intern that looks like the hottie from The Black Donnellys."
    Cuddy (twittering with laughter): "You got it!"

16. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    Kal Penn rocks!

17. dswallow

dswallow Save the Moderatоr TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    On the plus side, Foreman is gone.

On the negative side, the only eye candy left is Robert Sean Leonard.

:p

18. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    Did the show really need this much retooling?

I suppose they had a trial run with the episode on the airliner: "You say 'NO!' to everything, you just repeat everything I say," and so on. It showed that anyone could be a foil for house.

I saw an episode of Blackaddar recently, and it is nearly impossible for me to put Laurie in bot roles next to each other and see them as the same man. He is SO much more than a good comedian.

19. Bananfish

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    Olivia Wilde is the babe of the week on foxsports. Anyone who thinks that picture above makes her seem less than tasty might wanna scroll through the pictures in this link.

20. Bananfish

May 16, 2002
    Belmont, CA
    I guess you're not feelin' the luv for Peter Jacobson, huh, Doug? :D

[​IMG]