House moving to Mondays 4/28

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Lopey, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Lopey

Lopey Active Member

Feb 12, 2004
    Ormond...
    According to the Fox website, House will be moving to Monday nights when it returns with new shows on 4/21. They might have to re-film some of the shots where House talks about Tuesdays being his favorite night! :D

http://www.fox.com/house/

arrggg, I mistyped the title and it won't let me change it!

2. unicorngoddess

unicorngoddess Wooooonicorngodess

Nov 19, 2005
    Lewisville, TX
    Awesome! I can't wait for new episodes :)

3. TonyTheTiger

TonyTheTiger Pro Troll Magnet

Dec 22, 2006
    Your title still works. It's moving, but the first NEW show is 4/28!

Probably moving it away from the AI juggernaut. Suits me as there's nothing else to watch on Mondays.

4. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give 'em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    AI is exactly why they're moving it. Both these shows get good enough ratings that Fox can use them as a lead in/out for other shows. It would be stupid to put them on the same night and waste that ratings draw. And since Prison Break, 24, and Terminator are all done or non-existent for the year, Monday is a perfect place for House.

5. tewcewl

tewcewl New Member

Dec 18, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    What about CBS' Comedy Night Block? I gotta say I'm gonna hate choosing between Big Bang Theory and HIMYM vs. House...

6. nirisahn

nirisahn Well-Known Member TCF Club

Nov 19, 2005
    Denver area
    Let's see... House, Dancing with the Stars, Heroes. All on Mondays (if the nights stay the same when Heroes starts the new season). Good thing I have enough Tivos to record them all!

7. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    I've been picking up repeats of House on USA (Fridays at 11:00 PM) when necessary.

Compared to Heroes and DwtS, House is a 'watch eventually' so I don't mind a repeat that's a week or two behind.

Jan