House 11/7/2011 The Confession

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by ElJay, Nov 9, 2011.

1. ElJay

ElJay Active Member

Apr 6, 2005
    I can't say I was excited to see the two new female cast members added to the main title sequence. I was really hoping that at least Yi was a temporary issue.

Foreman as Dean needs to end about yesterday. If Foreman truly feels that he can't go home while House is at the hospital, he never should've let him back to begin with.

2. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    How soon before House reveals that those three sets of DNA results that Taub shredded didn't belong to Taub and "his" kids? (Even if they were, didn't House claim that he already had samples from the kids? It wouldn't be that hard to determine if the two sets of DNA came from four different people, which would at least show that Taub wasn't both of their fathers.)

(I have a feeling something is going to happen that reveals that Taub's blood type is AB and both kids are O or he's Rh Positive and the kids are Negative (or vice versa, although it's less likely) - I know the first one means he's not the father of either one and I'm pretty sure the second one does as well.)
    OOPS - an Rh Positive parent can have Rh Negative children; I was thinking the other way around, but an Rh Negative parent can have Rh Positive children if the other parent is Rh Positive

3. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    It's like Cameron, 13, and Adams are all the same character. IIRC they've all done the "I'm better than you because you lied/cheated/etc. on your spouse" thing.

4. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    I was annoyed at an inconsistency in the show. Normally as soon as a patient starts acting against their own self-interest House is claiming its a neurological symptom. But this guy just can't stop confessing everything to everyone and sabotaging his chances for a transplant and no one suggests it. The ommission of that claim was jarring to me because it's almost automatic now. (Kind of like a guess of lupus used to be ;))

And then of course it turns out that there was a neurological component...