House 1-10-05

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by FlugPoP, Jan 11, 2006.

1. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...

Advertisements

Haven't seen a thread yet.
    This was a great ep of house. He didn't even need to be in the hospital!

Thing that sucks is no new house till feb7. :mad:

2. dtle

dtle Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2001
    DFW
    Yeah, another good episode. It shows how House is so much better than Foreman. It's not only House's deductive reasoning that's great, but also his knowledge of the mundane, like the fringe operation to get parts of your brain cut out to get rid of bi-polarism.

And how many are strong enough to turn down a night alone with Sela Ward in a hotel room?

3. MassD

MassD New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Leominster, Ma
    Yeah... after all their whining about having to work under the overbearing House... once he was gone, the three of them were totally over their heads, and they knew it.

Though, they are getting just as abusive to Cutty. She runs the hospital... yet they were blowing her off left and right.

4. yostmatt

yostmatt mE

Apr 6, 2005
    Hollidaysbur...
    Yea awesome show. I loved how he used her makup on the wall, that was funny. It shows how passionate he is about his job to turn down a one nighter with his ex.

No House till Feb 7th?? whats up with that, I know its moving to Monday, and 24 will be two hours next week, but whats the deal? Is American Idol going to be 3 nights a week? Why cant all shows have a Non stop season like 24!?!?! haha

5. Fahtrim

Fahtrim Member

Apr 12, 2004
    Missouri

Advertisements

Excellent episode. You catch his book title waiting at the gate?

Hilarious.

His interactions are awesome. He should win an Emmy for best lead actor IMHO.

6. IwantmyTiVo

IwantmyTiVo New Member

Sep 20, 2005

House is not moving to Monday anymore (last I read). Instead, Bones is moving to Wednesday.

7. vertigo235

vertigo235 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 27, 2000
    Charlotte
    Why are we talking an episode that is over a year old?

8. knitjen

knitjen Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Springfield,...
    Monday's episodes were repeats; Tuesday's was new.

9. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Bones has been planning on moving to Wednesdays since the beginning of the season...

10. vertigo235

vertigo235 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 27, 2000
    Charlotte
    The episode that aired on 1/10/2006 was new...

11. knitjen

knitjen Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Springfield,...
    Sorry, didn't notice the typo in the OP. Got it :)

12. FlugPoP

FlugPoP Illegitimate User

Jan 7, 2004
    Fontana...

OOOPS my bad..... :D

13. YCantAngieRead

YCantAngieRead Not Entirely Current

Nov 5, 2003
    Dear lord, Hugh Laurie is HOT. Geeminy. He's moved up to my list of five with this episode.

14. dlovearl

dlovearl Guru Meditator

Jul 21, 2002
    Arlington, VA
    Wasn't it an Oprah's Book Club of the Month Selection? :)

15. IwantmyTiVo

IwantmyTiVo New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    Originally Bones was going to move to 9:00 on Tuesday, and House was moving to Monday at 8:00..then when one of Fox's shows got cancelled (Wed at 9:00) they decided to move Bones to that slot once AI started, thus leaving House alone.

16. mdsutherland

mdsutherland Act Accordingly

Feb 24, 2004
    Madison, WI
    Not sure they were in over there heads the problem was no one was in charge. When House is there is opinion is final even if it is wrong.

I agree they need to be careful with Cutty's character because right now she is really just a joke. I like Cutty and her and House play off each other great so I hope they don't just make her some pushover.

17. footballdude

footballdude New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Arnold, MO
    She was pretty rough on them until House got on the phone, then she took a step back.

18. Meathead

Meathead LSU Tiger!

Feb 19, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Classic Lesbian Prison Stories. I had to pause the episiode I was laughing so hard.

19. MassD

MassD New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Leominster, Ma
    Well... they all looked in total panic. Without House's rather, um, subtle direction, they couldn't agree on anything. That's where I was going when I was saying they were in over their heads.

There was no one their with the balls to take the lead and make a call, basically. They hm'd and haw'd until House told them to start jumping.

20. mdsutherland

mdsutherland Act Accordingly

Feb 24, 2004
    Madison, WI
    That is not how I saw it at all. They all wanted to lead and were not going to let anyone else do it. Forman said because he was in charge of House he was the boss and they did not go for that. So they compromised and all talked it out and checked for all three things they were thinking. When House called one time they had already agreed to do the lumbar puncture and he just said they have to do it right.