HME PvrBlog Down?

Discussion in 'Developers Corner' started by hfwarner3, Jun 9, 2006.

1. hfwarner3

hfwarner3 New Member

Feb 12, 2002
    Clarksburg, MD

Advertisements

I am looking for a good list of HME apps and it looks like HME PvrBlog is down and has been for at least days.

Is there any place else I can go to see all the apps that are available?

Thanks!

2. gonzotek

gonzotek tivo_xml developer

Sep 24, 2004
    Outside...
    apps.tv has network hosted HME apps.
    Searching here and in the Home Media Features forum.

Unfortunately there is no one place you can go to see everything developed so far. TiVo should have provided one with (TiVo-approved) apps ages ago, IMO.

3. hfwarner3

hfwarner3 New Member

Feb 12, 2002
    Clarksburg, MD
    Yeah, I have seen the ones at apps.tv, but they don't really have anything beyond what comes with Galleon that I want ... except PonyPoker.

I read about other apps in here that sound cool, but I am having trouble finding them, so I thought I would ask.

If I can find the time, I am thinking about putting together a "Getting The Most From Your TiVo" Guide. I want to cover Galleon, Videora, HME apps, etc. Finding the time is the biggest obstacle, but I will just have to do it as I can.

Do you think Instructibles would be a good format for this or would it be better to just create a new blog?

4. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
  5. shady

shady Previously European TCF Club

May 31, 2002
    Morgan...

Advertisements

If you want to do something different, then write an HME app to convey the information

6. hfwarner3

hfwarner3 New Member

Feb 12, 2002
    Clarksburg, MD
    It's not that I am looking to write a new app as I am looking for the best single source of what is out there. I mean, you have Galleon, TiVoServer, and a lot of individual apps, be they hosted or downloadable. I was told that blog was such a list, but it appears to be down.

7. gonzotek

gonzotek tivo_xml developer

Sep 24, 2004
    Outside...
    However, the information, once aggregated somewhere, could be published as a rss feed or set of feeds, and subsequently browsed from the TiVo. That would be cool.