1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey TiVo, please fix the "College Basketball" title card

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by sangs, Jan 9, 2018.

1. sangs

sangs Active Member

Jan 1, 2003
    New Jersey
    Have two Bolt Voxs and two Mini Voxs on FiOS. Every single listing for "College Basketball" has the title card image of "Hawaiian Airlines, Diamond Head Classic." Not only is it a tournament that has been finished for a couple months now, the art for it should never have been attached to any College Basketball games that weren't, you know, part of the tournament. But for the next two weeks, all the CB games have that art attached to them. Should be an easy fix TiVo programmers, no?

JayMan747 likes this.
  2. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    What’s odd is that the title card on upcoming is correct on hydra. But when in buffer, it is not.

3. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I only show the Hawaiian thumbnail on two games for 1/20, which are still "not currently available" on my upcoming. The previous 26 games are correct.

4. TonyD79

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    I don’t see it for upcoming. I see it for the buffers and favorites guide. Upcoming mostly has the team logos.

5. sangs

sangs Active Member

Jan 1, 2003
    New Jersey
    Nobody has this? (And yes, I've forced the update.) It shows up here, and when I have a tuner tuned to a CB game and I press "right" to switch tuners to another game, this title card is showing up on every game.

IMG_0446.jpg

JayMan747 likes this.
  6. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    I am still surprised when I see the differences between Hydra and classic UI that is not related to the UI of either. I'm not looking at Hydra right now. I still need to fix my box. Maybe today.

I guess somebody will change the TiVo Online web site to be more Hydra soon.

Just fixed my OTA with Hydra. Every game has that Hawaiian AL thumbnail. Weird.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  7. TonyD79

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    What also odd is that it is pretty much only college basketball and not consistently wrong on Hydra. Sometimes you get the correct graphic and other times, the diamond head logo.

8. TonyD79

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Seems TiVo doesn’t like college basketball. Women’s has NAIA logo everywhere. Most other sports are fine.